Monday, October 15, 2012

nice to meet ya!

Hi everyone! THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by to check out my blog! This is my first ever post and I'm SO excited to be sharing it with you!

This blog is something I've been wanting to do for so long! Let me get started by telling you a little about myself... J

I'm a twenty-two year old organizing ADDICT living in a rented townhouse with my amazing fiance [aww].  I work full time doing research and I love it but my real passion is organizing and decorating.  As a recent college grad, I don't have much any extra room in my budget so I am constantly looking for creative ways to make our house a [super-pretty-and-ultra-organized] home.

Our house is awesome!  We just moved in 2 months ago and it's been a lot of work (and money) but I love it!  It is such an upgrade [we used to live in a cramped, dark, teeny-tiny basement apartment with a rockband above us, but more on that later...] but there are still things I wish I could change. 

With renting comes a unique set of challenges...we can't paint [lame], we can't put up shelving [lame], we can't change the light fixtures [lame], we can't put "too many" holes in the walls [what does that even mean/lame], and so on and so forth!  

Since I am constantly trying to come up with creative ways to organize and beautify our home, I am constantly scouring the inter-webs for ideas.  I figured the best thing to do would be to start my very own blog-I can share ideas with you, you can share ideas with me, DREAM COME TRUE! I know it will take a while but I am just so excited!

So thank you again for reading this.  I will be sure to post frequenlty so be sure to come back soon! And follow me on pinterest...if you wanna J

xo,
court

No comments:

Post a Comment