Friday, February 21, 2014

Fitness Friday-Disney Princess Half Marathon!

I am SO happy it's Friday.  Although I am terrified because I'm trying my very first spinning class this evening! #nervous!

Today's Fitness Friday is about the Disney Princess Half Marathon! In case you didn't know, it's this weekend! No, there is no way in HECK I'm running it-seeing as I can only run about 15 minutes on a good day...embarrassing/true.  But (announcement time!) I do plan to run it next year! I've heard so much about it and I think it would be so much fun, and such a huge accomplishment!!

On the runDisney website, they have several training programs for all of their races, and for all levels of athletes.  Jeff Galloway-the runDisney spokesperson, makes it sounds so easy...
 
I'll obviously be following the beginner's plan :)

I'm just so excited for this race! I'm going to register as soon as it opens (July 2014) so there's no backing out!  I absolutely cannot wait already!!  It'll be just 2 months before our wedding, our last "dating" anniversary, and a month after I turn 25-what a great celebration!    

Now to find some other races to enter this year!
Have you ever run this race?? Tips, tricks, inspiration?? 

EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment